Training program overview
Practical program information
- 48 days / 288 hours over 36 months
- October year n to December year n+3
- Upcoming start date
- On Monday 7 October 2024
- Application deadline
- Please consult the admission page
- 1 week of in-person sessions per trimester, with 1 remote 2-day session per month (Friday and Saturday) between each week of in-person classes.
- 38 000 €
- Université Paris Dauphine-PSL (Paris 75116) and online
- Degree or certificate issued
- The Executive PhD is a Bac+8 level (doctoral level) University Diploma (DU) approved by Université Paris Dauphine – PSL’s Board of Directors, and it is internationally recognized.
Who is the program aimed at?
Advantages of the Dauphine-PSL Executive PhD
- Dauphine-PSL is ranked among the top universities for Management Research, with 6 research centers (4 of which are affiliated with the CNRS), a doctoral school, more than 200 students pursuing a doctoral (PhD) thesis, 200 doctoral students, and more than 20 chairs, as well as research and teaching circles and initiatives.
- Dauphine-PSL is the leading management doctorate awarding institution in France for Finance, Marketing, Accounting Control & Audit, Organization, Strategy, and Information Systems. Indeed, several dozen doctoral theses have been awarded national or international prizes over the last 10 years.
- The PSL Excellence Initiative, which led to the creation of the PSL Research University ("Paris Sciences et Lettres"), of which Dauphine-PSL is a founding member, aims to further establish PSL as a world-class research university. In 2021, PSL was ranked 38th in the Shanghai rankings, 21st in the CWUR, 2nd in the Times Higher Education (THE) Young University Rankings, and 44th in the QS World University Rankings.
- • Since 2020, the AIMS (International Association of Strategic Management) has awarded the annual "EDBA Thesis Prize" for professionally-oriented doctoral work. For the 2nd year running, this prize has been awarded to a graduate of the Dauphine-PSL Executive PhD program.
What the Dauphine-PSL Executive PhD has given them
Deep understanding of contemporary management issues
Daniel Shin (South Korea)
Head of Corporate development, MCM WORLDWIDE
Mahmoud ElKady (Koweit)
Northern Middle East Sales & Commercial Manager, SCHLUMBERGER
Reflect on the situations and challenges you face in professional life
Kim HURTTA (Finland)
Consulting Director, GARTNER