- 450 hours over 10 months
- September to February
- Upcoming start date
- On Monday 11 September 2023
- 4 days in the classroom per week, from Monday to Thursday, over 5 months, then 5 months on the field between the end of February and the end of August (the next year).
- 27 000 €
- At Le Cordon Bleu Paris (75015 Paris) and at Université Paris Dauphine-PSL (in La Défense, at Pôle Leonard de Vinci)
- Degree or certificate issued
- The students completing the program will be awarded 3 degrees:
• MBA in International Hospitality & Culinary Leadership from (Le Cordon Bleu Paris)
• MBA in Hospitality & Culinary Management (Dauphine-PSL)
Master's in Global Management
- The training is given in English.
Webinar. May 05 2021
Webinar on Wednesday May 5th, 2021, at 2pm, with Royal Monceau's Managing Director, a chef, and The Peninsula Paris's Finance Director.
Scholarship / April 28 2021
5 applicants to the MBA having applied by May 16th, 2021 will each be awarded a €3,000 scholarship
Expert Perspective / May 15 2020
Interview with Jean-François Gagne, partner at Aldema Partners, a consulting and management firm specializing in the tourism-leisure, luxury,…